JOB TITLE- Jr. Engineer / Engineer – Electric Vehicle (EV)
[table id=94 /]
Qualification / Experience:
BE/ B. Tech (Electrical / Mechanical) with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of Experience in a similar role.
Experience details and skill set required:
1. Identifying EV testing areas, responding to customers & working on project scopes.
2. Conducting customer contact for new projects & evaluating project scopes to undertake them at NATRAX
3. Working knowledge of EV batteries, e Motor, Controllers, Chargers, General vehicle systems, EV driving,
4. Basic knowledge of CAD – UG / Pro-E / CATIA
5. Performing competitive analyses and maintaining knowledge of emerging EV technologies in the automotive industry.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of Electrical Vehicle parts/assemblies.
- Hands-on experience in connection with wiring harnesses of E Vehicles.
- Knowledge of EV / components Testing and certification standards.
- MS Office and documentation processes.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form